The Hammond Rental Group
Hammond Residential Real Estate
Brookline, MA 02467
View our Hammond rental group properties by clicking this link: "Our Listings."
Since its inception Hammond Residential Real Estate has treated the practice of residential leasing as a specialty within the business. Having instituted a rigorous rental training program, there are now a large number of sales agents who are qualified to specialize as rental agents in order to service the full spectrum of needs presented by their customer base, be they Landlords, Tenants, Buyers or Sellers. This group of agents are well versed in all aspects of the business of residential rentals, including local and national laws, rules and regulations, market conditions, pricing strategies, appropriate lease requirements, and matchmaking skills. This uniquely specialized and trained group of agents are able to provide a seamless transition from the leasing to the sales or buying experience.
Hammond Rental experts are located in our Chestnut Hill Office, our Boston Offices (Back Bay/Beacon Hill, Charlestown and The South End) These agents service Seventeen Neighborhoods within the City of Boston: Back Bay, Bay Village, Beacon Hill, Charlestown, North End, Mid Town, South End, Waterfront, Fenway, Roxbury, Dorchester, Seaport, Allston, Brighton, Jamaica Plain, Roslindale, West Roxbury. They also service Brookline, Newton, Watertown, Needham, Wellesley, Weston, Cambridge and Belmont.
For assistance with rentals in The Greater Boston Area, please contact our headquarters to be directed to a rental specialist or call a Hammond office and ask to be directed to a rental specialist:
Headquarters: Nancy McCreary, Manager Hammond Rental Group 617 731 9316
Back Bay/Beacon Hill 617 904 9000
Charlestown 617 337 9000
South End 617 587 4600
Brookline & Newton 617 731 4644
For prospective Tenants the rental process will involve the following steps:
- Decide when you need to take occupancy in your new home. Time your most intensive search for approximately 45-60 days prior to that date.
- Examine your finances and determine a price range which is affordable
- Prioritize the following factors in your list of requirements:
- Number of Bedrooms/ Size of rooms
- Need for outdoor space vs. willingness to use local parks
- Need for public schooling
- Need for public transportation, parking
- Commuting Distance
- Need for pet friendly rental property
- Type of property (ie.Hi-rise with elevator, single family home, 2 family home)
- Contact Hammond Rental Group, discuss above with an agent. Arrange an appointment to begin viewing properties.
- Choose a property which would most-closely fit your requirements. Complete an application and be willing to commit to the terms and conditions you have noted on your application.
- Give a check with your application.
- A Landlord-Tenant interview may be required after your application is processed.
- If accepted, be prepared to review and sign a lease/contract and give the balance of funds owed.
- Make arrangements for movers (including appointment if required) and place utilities in your name.
For Landlords and those contemplating becoming a Landlord, Hammond Rental Group periodically publishes a Landlord Letter to keep you abreast of the market and current issues and laws. Copies of this Hammond Landlord Letter are available upon request. Our 2016 Letter is now available!